Full stack developer wanted!
TasksYou will be tasked with working with a team of developers and designers to create an amazing experience that is used by thousands of users daily.
- HTML / CSS experience
- PHP Experience
- SQL/NoSQL Experience
- Experience using frameworks such as (React, Riot, Vue; CodeIgniter, Laravel, Symfony)
- Rest API experience and knowledge
- Application of Responsive Design
- Team player and strong communicator
- Strong customer service / client service skills
- Detail oriented, driven and self-motivated
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Extensive knowledge of widely used browsers, desktop and mobile
- Experience with debug and development tools such as Chrome Dev Tools
Even better things, but not required
- Systems Administration (Linux, Unix) knowledge
- DevOps experience
- AWS experience
- Unit/Integration testing
- PCI Compliance knowledge
- iOS / Android experience
- Electron / Cordova experience
- Good design aesthetics
- Some travel may be required
HoldMyTicket is a ticketing and event software company that allows you to organize events and sell tickets like no other can. We provide online sales, event management, interactive calendars, social media integration, analytics, mobile sales, on-site scanning technology – and tons more. Learn more at http://holdmyticket.com/sell
To innovate, streamline and disrupt the industry with exceptional service, design and technology.
HoldMyTicket works under the blazing golden sunlight of Albuquerque, New Mexico. We started out as an after-hours operation at the Flying Star Cafe on Silver and 8th. We now inhabit the Simms building on the corner of Gold Ave and 4th St.