Go To Application
Customer Service Representative
We are looking for someone who loves computers, internet technology, and can help us continue to provide our customers with the best ticketing and client support service out there, serving as the first line customer service escalation for day to day ticketing or customer issues. The right person needs to enjoy talking on the phone, provide excellent customer service, and have good written communication. Also, someone who can learn and understand our product quickly, becoming a vital part of our support team.
We are looking for a team member to join our customer support staff who would like to get involved in the growth of a rising, fast-paced ticketing company and learn a lot about the ever-changing business of event management, ticketing and software development.
- Being on-site depending on schedule: This position will require you to work weekends 11 AM- 6 PM Saturday and Sunday as well as 3 weekdays from 9 AM – 6 PM to answer / screen phone calls, take messages, and visitors from time to time.
- Maintaining inventory of hardware and equipment
- Answer phone calls, voicemails, emails, and process ticket orders as they come in
- Some client tech & non-tech support
- Help streamline daily workflow
- Responding to credit card disputes and refunds when necessary
- Positive attitude
- Organizational and problem solving skills
- Computer / internet savvy
- Self starter and proactive
- CRM, email, and telephony skills
- Technical writing experience
- Interest in music / event promotion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What we can offer:
- Casual and comfortable work environment
- Competitive salary, major medical, dental, vision, PTO, Paid Holidays, Employer paid Short Term Disability and AD&D/Life Policy, 401k with employer match, and other supplemental employee paid coverage.
- Free admission to local shows
- Strong coffee, free sodas
- Downtown office
Physical demands and work environment:
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
EEOC & ADA Statement:
Fullsteam and its family of companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Fullsteam and its family of companies complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Fullsteam Human Resources.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Final candidate must be able to pass a background check.