Go To Application
HoldMyTicket is a national ticketing and event software company operating under the golden sunlight of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Technically speaking, we provide online sales, event management tools, interactive calendars, social media integration, analytics, mobile sales, on-site scanning technology – and tons more. Our group is close-nit and relatable, we enjoy each other’s company, and have a flexible (dog friendly) work environment.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to handle the strategy, development, and implementation of our marketing efforts. This position is a mixture of research/forecasting and design/campaign execution. The ideal candidate should have a well-rounded understanding of marketing functions and be able to work autonomously and/or with a small group.
Applicants should have exceptional written and verbal skills and be a good communicator. They should have solid experience using digital marketing platforms, social media and a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Previous experience, ideally in a startup/high-growth, highly-matrixed, tech company preferred.
If you’re a marketing professional with over 5 years of experience and want to promote software that serves the music and entertainment industries then you should definitely apply!
Responsibilities of the job:
- Market and Promote HoldMyTicket’s proprietary software and services within specified markets: music, entertainment, events and tours.
- Design and implement marketing strategies and digital campaigns.
- Author effective internal and external marketing materials.
- Develop marketing plans that address strategy development and implementation.
- Travel domestically (10%) to various ticketing and music industry conferences and networking opportunities.
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels.
- Uphold/promote client satisfaction through outreach.
- Develop and work within a set budget responsibly.
- 5+ years of experience as a marketing professional
- Computer and tech-savvy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (written samples required)
- Familiar with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and/or marketing plans (development and application)
- Knowledge of social networking trends, e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of web design: proficient in HTML, Wordpress, CSS
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business/marketing related field preferred
Physical demands and work environment: Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
EEOC & ADA Statement: Fullsteam and its family of companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Fullsteam and its family of companies complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Fullsteam Human Resources. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.